- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 can chopped green chiles (4 ounces)
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup cornmeal (fresh ground tastes best!)
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Delicious Homemade Cornbread
- In The WonderMill or Wonder Junior, on a coarse setting, grind popcorn into cornmeal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With the Bosch Universal or DLX Mixer cream together eggs, sugar, and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix gently until batter is blended well.
- Pour into 9x12 baking pan.
- Then reduce heat to 300 degrees.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until done.