Now you can enjoy berries all year long! Have them in smoothies, pastries, pancakes, and other delicious creations!
With a shelf life of 25 years, you can be assured that you're getting the best quality and the best taste hands down.
(By the way, this Berry Mix also includes blackberries!)
Triple Berry Buckle
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups freeze dried Triple Berry Mix
- 2/3 cup sugar or 1/2 cup Xagave Nectar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or Wonder Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a blender or small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Meanwhile pour boiling water over the berries in a separate bowl and allow to sit 5 minutes. Drain off excess water. Fold berries into batter. Pour batter into greased 9-in. square baking pan or 6 smaller ramekins
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over berry mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 4-6 servings.
*Wonder Flour is made by grinding equal parts Barley, Spelt, and Brown Rice. Use in any recipe (except yeasted bread) in place of white all purpose flour.